I disagree.   It is easy to say what is natural, but hard to show it.  After
someone has been flying for a while it sure feels natural.  But when I have
a new student I find that very often they "over control" the aircraft.  I
can get them to quite down by convincing them to "just use pressure".
Maybe we are just arguing semantics, but I think that it is learned, not
"natural."

-- Adam