Curt,

Given the budget and assuming the prices over this side of the pond aren't too different to you, I'd go for something like this:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69123E0A

I like Gainward cards. They usually use better quality, slightly faster RAM which allows them to be clocked up a little while still remaining stable.

All the best,

Matthew.

Curtis L. Olson wrote:

I hope this isn't too off topic ...

I am involved with a project where we are going to setup a multi-channel visual system running flightgear. (3 PC's, 3 monitors.) We can budget about $150-200 for the graphics cards, but the landscape has changed so much since I last shopped I'm not sure what to do. We are committed to buying something nvidia/GeForce based. The new 6800 cards are still way out of our price range. The 5900/5950 cards are probably a bit high right now too. But I see there area 5200's, 5500's, 5700's. and you can still find the older ti4600/4800 cards floating around too. I know that some of these varients were designed more as low end/cheap consumer cards, and I'd like to get something with the best capability/performance I can within our budget. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks,