On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:15:34 -0500
Chris Metzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> - the "inner marker" sound immediately upon startup, while sitting on
> the runway, that can only be stopped by starting your takeoff roll and
> getting far enough along into it.

AMENDMENT:  as noted when this got brought up in another thread, this
one doesn't happen for me.  I was mentioning it from memory; but I'm
told that if you are experiencing this problem, you don't have to move
away to make it stop.  You only have to sit through five beeps or so.

-c

                (remove "snip-me." to email)