Melchior FRANZ wrote

> * Martin Spott -- Wednesday 15 December 2004 18:09:
> > 1.) Do you have any plans if/when to deal with Michael's already
> >     well-known  ;-)  'crease' stuff -
>
> s/Michael/Mathias/

We shouldn't forget that Mathias' so-called 'crease patch' also brings with
it significant performance gains. While it is probably too much to expect a
new release of plib in the timeframe of the next FG release, we should
continue to press for one, please.

Meanwhile, the users of cvs and of some of the pre-cooked binaries will have
a significantly better bit of kit than the official release in both
appearance and performance terms. (Not to mention the fun of a fully
functional aircraft carrier). Pity, but there it is.

Regards,

Vivian