On 12/16/04 at 11:43 AM Martin Spott wrote:

>"David Luff" wrote:
>

>http://mail.flightgear.org/pipermail/flightgear-devel/2002-December/014095.
html

>> It requires openGL-1.2 for the patch to take effect, which I don't have
>on
>> Cygwin.  If your SGI is openGL-1.2 capable, then perhaps you could see
if
>> it makes any difference on your system?
>
>I'll have a look tonight,

I've commited a work-around to the base that wraps all the symetrical
runway panels in the v direction (everything except the threshold panel has
identical upper and lower borders, and so can safetly be wrapped in v given
that we're only wrapping a handfull of pixels).  This removes the vast
majority of the lines (all except at the threshold, and the longitudional
line where rwy numbers are made of 2 digits).  You can still test Andy's
plib patch by using the 2D c172 (--aircraft=c172p-2dpanel) which will
almost certainly exhibit panel jointing problems if you've been seeing
runway lines.

Cheers - Dave