I'm getting the following errors (most of them several times)

Cannot open include files:

FL/Fl.h
FL/Fl_File_Chooser.h
GL/glut.h
plib/ssg.h
sg.h

Cannot open source files:

.\majik_demo.cxx
.\simgear\scene\sky\clouds3d\camdisplay.cpp
.\src\AIModel\AICarrier.cxx
.\src\AIModel\submodel.cxx
.\src\Cockpit\hud_rwy.cxx
.\src\Fdm\groundcache.cxx
.\src\fdm\sp\ACMS.cxx
.\src\fdm\sp\ADA.cxx
.\src\Instrumentation\encoder.cxx
.\src\Instrumentation\kr_87.cxx
.\src\Instrumentation\kt_70.cxx
.\src\Instrumentation\marker_beacon.cxx
.\src\Instrumentation\navradio.cxx
.\src\Instrumentation\transponder.cxx
.\src\Network\ATC-Inputs.cxx
.\ssgLoadASC.cxx
.\ssgSaveIV.cxx
.\tux_example.cxx

There are a bunch of warnings as well, but I won't worry about them yet.

Drew