On Friday 24 Dec 2004 11:00, Ronny Standtke wrote:
> > It would be great if as many people as possible could download this
> > pre-release and give it a try and let us know if there are any problems.
>
> After a long time not using fgfs I tested this version and run straight
> into a small problem: transparent wings. (see attached screenshot) I wasnt
> running fgfs for almost a year now but I am very sure that this problem
> didnt exist in older versions of fgfs.
>
> Greetings
>
> Ronny

I've fixed the transparent wings bug in an updated version of the c172p model.
This however isn't in CVS yet so it obviously won't be in the release.

(It could go in the release if a core developer thinks it's good enough (hint
hint ;-) )

You can get my updates for the c172p here:
http://www.cyfinity.com/fgfs/c172p.tar.gz

(Back-up your existing c172p and then extract the above in your data/Aircraft
directory).

My modified version corrects the see-thru wings and also the see-thru yokes
(by virtue of a texture 'hack') along with geometry corrections for the whole
model.

Please refer any questions about my version to me rather than developers tho
to avoid confusion (at least until it gets a yay or nay for being in CVS)

Thanks :-)