I would like to compile a list of the default directories that FG gets
installed to when FG is installed from pre built packages (like win32,
apt-get, urpmi, etc).

I'm not interested in custom builds as they could be placed anywhere on a
disk. Unfortunately I don't have the time or resources to install every OS to
test it out so I would appreciate some help in compiling a list.
E-mailing me off list for this would probably be a good idea since this won't
interest most people.

I need the paths to :
1. the fgfs binary and
2. the fg root (data) path
for at least these distros/OS's :

Debian
Gentoo
Mandrake
Redhat
Suse
Windows 2000
Windows XP
Mac OSX
If I left your distro or OS out you're welcome to send me the info.

The M$ OS's are the most important to me since most of the users are not as
clued up with things like paths as the *nix guys and I'm doing this for
"idiot friendly" purposes.

Thanks
Paul