Durk Talsma wrote:
On Tuesday 28 December 2004 01:24, Arnt Karlsen wrote:

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 16:40:39 +0100, Durk wrote in message

Okay, fixed these. Took not nearly as much time as I thought it
should. I just  send a patch to Erik.

..you missed FlightGear-0.9/source/scripts/java/Makfefile.am, looks rather non-portable to me. ;-)

..# ll FlightGear-0.9/*/*/*/M*ile.* |grep -v Makefile
-rw-r--r--  1 root root    19 Dec 26 01:06 \
FlightGear-0.9/source/scripts/java/Makfefile.am

Well, not really: I only fixed those pathnamens inside the core code that I contributed to in the first place, and not any misnamed files in the autoconf system.

Also, could you *please* be a little more explicit in future error reports? It took me my first cup of coffee this morning to figure out that your chain of commands returns a misspelled filename (notice the extra "f"), whereas just saying "There's a wrong filename in FlightGear-0.9/source/scripts/java/Makfefile.am would have made it obvious immediately.

Anybody with CVS access care to rename this file?

Eh, no. Wat's the problem?

Erik