FYI: Thanks to Innis Cunningham, I found a few non-portable pathnames in
FlightGear thatI would like to fix before the next release. I'll do my best
to fix these before the next release, but I may need a day or two.

Cheers,
Durk

Just a reminder that some of us running BSD-clones (Mac OS X) have case-insensitive file systems. I think that CygWin has the same issue -- someone fixed some problems in the base package related to this not too long ago with case-insensitive file conflicts.

In other words the file names 'atlas' and 'ATLAS' resolve to the same file on Mac OS X with HFS+ file system:

ima% cat >tmp
one
ima% cat > TMP
two
ima% cat tmp
two

I know of no problems with the betas regarding this, however.

Thank you!

Ima