On Freitag 24 Dezember 2004 12:00, Ronny Standtke wrote:
> > It would be great if as many people as possible could download this
> > pre-release and give it a try and let us know if there are any problems.
>
> After a long time not using fgfs I tested this version and run straight
> into a small problem: transparent wings. (see attached screenshot) I wasnt
> running fgfs for almost a year now but I am very sure that this problem
> didnt exist in older versions of fgfs.
It was introduced with Erik's display list patch at the time the crease patch
came up.
Do you use a radeon and/or r200 chipset with the dri drivers?

Nobody other complained and it seems to work with the nvidia closed source
drivers.
So I *guess* that this is a driver problem with the radeon/r200.

But anyway, at the moment the c172 does not work either with the current data
directory.
From the data directory
Aircraft/c172p/Models/c172p-int-02.rgb
seems to be missing?

         Greetings

             Mathias

--
Mathias FrÃhlich, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]