On Tuesday, 28 December 2004 19:09, Dave Martin wrote:
> Could FlightGear then read from the device, say one axes of that
> pointerless mouse and utilise it to control input for an instrument or
> control in FlightGear?

I don't know if plib can handle multiple mice at the moment - I may be wrong.

How about you write a little app that can read the "hacked mouse" and
interface it with with FG through a telnet type connection?
This way you can add as many special devices as you like and then just drive
FG through a connection without having to try add the support to FG directly.

Paul