On Monday 03 January 2005 00:23, Jon Stockill wrote:
> I have a hangar model in blender which is using 2 texture files. It all
> appears correctly in blender, but when exported only 1 of the texture
> files is referenced in the ac3d file. Has anyone seen this before? Is it
> something I'm doing wrong, or is there a problem with using multiple
> textures when exporting to other file formats?

From the blender AC3D export script:

"
Known issues:<br>
    Models textured with more than one image do not work -- for the
moment you can separate them in Blender such that each mesh only has one
image assigned (also see notes below);<br>
    The exporter is slow for large meshes -- faster code was written for the
TuxKart (http://tuxkart.sf.net, wiki at http://netpanzer.berlios.de/tuxkart)
game exporter and will be integrated on a future version of this exporter.

Notes:<br>
    There is a version of this script, by Ingo Ruhnke, that accepts meshes
with
more than one texture image assigned, check TuxKart's wiki.
"

I've also noticed that the export script does not seem to handle double/single
sided faces correctly. Everything becomes single sided.

--
Roy Vegard Ovesen