Martin Spott wrote:

> David Megginson wrote:
> > On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 12:58:57 -0800, Alex Romosan
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >> i see the same thing (instruments are holes in the panel on the dhc2)
> >> on linux/nvidia with the latest plib from cvs.
> >
> > Are you running at 16 bpp or 24 bpp?
>
> If it appears to be useful we could start making a collection of
> glxinfo/xdpyinfo output from everyone involved - like this:
>
> # ~> xdpyinfo > xdpyinfo.`hostname`.`date +%Y%m%d%H%M`
>

> I'd have a place for collecting the results, together with a comment if
> the instruments display correctly or not ....

The .ac file exhibits the same symptoms as the Citation .ac file - there are
problems with grouping, object selection and display order. I can't find a
way to fix it: basically the fuselage object seems to be missing, and if you
ungroup the model, the fuselage disappears. Looks a likely candidate for the
cause of the disappearing instruments.

Regards,

Vivian