David Megginson said:

> On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 12:58:57 -0800, Alex Romosan
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > i see the same thing (instruments are holes in the panel on the dhc2)
> > on linux/nvidia with the latest plib from cvs.
>
> Are you running at 16 bpp or 24 bpp?

I thought of that too.  But there is definately something wrong with the dhc2f
model structure.  With certain selection combinations objects that should show
disappear in ac3d as well.  Even had it lock up ac3d once.  I might get a
chance to look later and pinpoint just what isn't right.   BTW this is a
really nicely done 3d model.  It's just got a little glitch in there somewhere.

Best,

Jim