On Thursday 06 January 2005 22:49, Vivian Meazza wrote:
> Jon Stockill
>
> > Yes, they do need fixing - I can see terrain through the furthest hangar
> > where you're looking through the mesh of the door runners. Anyone know
> > how to fix this? Is it just an object ordering problem?
>
> Probably. I've sent you a modified version off-list with separate objects
> for the door gantries. You can try reordering them.

If you look very closely at Dave's screenshot you will see that the hangar
that the gantry "belongs" to is visible through it. It is only the other
hangar that becomes invisible through the gantry. So there is nothing wrong
with the hangar model, and hence no need to separate the gantries.

The problem comes from the ordering of the individual hangars. Sadly
reordering the individual hangars wont do any good because you'd have the
same situation if you looked at the forground hangar through one of the
background hangar's gantries. :-(

--
Roy Vegard Ovesen