Chris Metzler writes

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 21:32:41 +0800 Innis Cunningham wrote: > > Hi All > > Has anyone else noticed that the airspeed display and > the altitude display go to all zero's when the aircraft nose > goes below the horizon in FG 9.6.Also on T/O roll on 28R at KSFO they > go to zero when the A/C gets to about 100 kts.I guess something > is broke because the problem dose not happen in 9.5.Very strange > because the airspeed tape and the altitude tape work just fine. > I guess not a lot of people fly the heavies or this would have > been noticed earlier.Unless it only happens on the windows version.

I can't reproduce this with current CVS.

Thanks Chris looks like what ever the problem was has now been fixed. But I will have to wait for the next release as I don't build from CVS.

-c

--
Chris Metzler

Cheers Innis