Erik wrote:

>This still might be useful if you can get all the moments and
>coefficients from it. Then you would be able to create a JSBSim
>configuration file from the model geometry.

The idea of using the gfx model you need to do anyone (or one of the
thousands or ten thousands you find on the internet) and automatically
get the config file. It would not matter if it takes over night or
even if it takes a week.

However, CFD programs need a "watertight" geometry. I would guess that
far in excess of 90% of models are not. For example, each edge needs
to have two neighbour faces.

>Erik

Bye bye,
Wolfram.