Rather than trying to get into a religious discussion with you, which
clearly would be pointless, I will try to explain a different issue.
This simply does not relate to FlightGear!
Yes, we each could build releases with our own personal, religious, ethnic,
or political message, but that is not going to help with FG, but instead is
going to get a bunch of people arguing, as has already been demonstrated.
("Are you going to download the Catholic FlightGear, or the Jewish One, or
the Democratic, or anti-gay version...?").  It will get very silly very
quickly.
There are plenty of places to argue about religion, if you choose.
The problem is that you have chosen to use the work of others as a platform
for your personal beliefs.  While you can do that under the license, it
surely is not the intent of the other people who are working on this.
Many of us find it extremely offensive to have the appearance that our work
is supporting your message, which we disagree with.
So, no, it does not satisfy the issue.  Would you feel uncomfortable if
there were a version of FG that was explicitly anti-Jesus?  Would you be
willing to work on it?  I don't mean this as a threat, but instead to help
you understand what some other people are feeling.
So I am explicitly asking you to please consider removing your personal
message from the package.

-- Adam