David Luff said:

> On 21/01/2005 at 18:02 Jim Wilson wrote:
>
> >David Luff said:
> >
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> I've commited a fix for the program crash when the piper model is not
> >> present, and apologise for that.  Would a v0.9.8a release be in order?
> >
> >Just the base package maybe?  Weren't there some file permission issues
> >too?
> >

> If it's just the base package then you'll need to re-add the pa28-161 -
> I've patched the source to be tolerant to it's non-existance.
>
> Cheers - Dave

Oh man... time for another cup of coffee.  I think I was just focused on the
thought that we should've done a final pre-release with the last base package
changes.  Removing most of the Aircraft is a pretty major change.

Maybe adding it back in is the best way though,  rather than making everyone
rebuild the executables.

Best,

Jim