I'm working on a new aircraft model and have just come to putting some
instruments in place.

I discovered a problem with the turn-coordinator which takes input
from /instrumentation/turn-indicator/indicated-turn-rate

Unfortunately, as soon as FG starts, this value quickly drops to -2.500000 and
holds there. (regardless of how you move the aircraft).

Has anyone got any ideas how I broke this?

The TC doesn't need to be an electrical system does it?

Thanks

Dave Martin.

Note: I'm using a weekend CVS build and the TC works in the other aircraft.