Jon Stockill wrote:
> In an effort to provide a central repository for placing models within
> the flightgear scenery Martin Spott and I have been working on a
> database system to handle the collection and storage of this data. The
> first stage of this project is now complete, and an initial data set
> containing navaids for the entire planet, and a handful of other models
> is now available.
>
> DOWNLOADING THE DATA
>
> The database can be found at http://fgfsdb.stockill.org/

Many thanks to Frederic - he not only 'erected' lots of great buildings
that populate the FlightGear scenery (as we all know), he also created
a nice thumbnail for every single of them which makes the model
directory now look already pretty awesome.

Cheers,
        Martin.
P.S.: Who created the static B737 and B747 models that are sitting at
      KSFO ?