On Thursday 06 January 2005 16:15, Jon Stockill wrote:
[snip...]

> Well if anyone wants to add a few objects to their scenery you
> may find these useful (files are under 250k each):
>
> http://flightgear.stockill.org.uk/testing/FGFS-Models-20050106
>.tgz
> http://flightgear.stockill.org.uk/testing/FGFS-Objects-Europe-
>20050106.tgz
>
> The first should be unpacked in your FG_ROOT directory, and
> will add an extra subdirectory to the models directory, the
> second wherever you've downloaded your scenery to - you'll
> need to ensure you've got the scenery in the Terrain
> directory, this file will populate an Objects tree.
>
> Enjoy.

Hello Jon,

I was just wondering if you had done any updates/additions to
your models.  I thought I'd seen a couple of messages where
you'd corrected a couple of things, like the orientation of the
Humber bridge but I haven't been able to find them.  I also
noticed that a few objects seemed to be missing from the Models
archive that I have e.g. tilburychimney.ac &
kingsnorthchimney.ac

LeeE