Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> ..very good question!  Comparing the notes on piston engines and
> turboprops, is confusing, is the "eng-rpm" the prop shaft rpm?
>
> [...]
>
> ..we're back to checking the source, to see what Andy meant here.  ;o)

Uh, the lines in the README.yasim document read, exactly:

   eng-power:    Maximum BHP of the engine at sea level.
   eng-rpm:      The engine RPM at which eng-power is developed

Now, I'm all for fixing the docs where they need to be fixed; but I
hardly had to check the source code to tell that eng-rpm represents
the engine RPM at which eng-power is developed.

Please let me know if you are still confused.

Andy