On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 02:43:47 +0200, Arnt wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 23:23:22 +0300, Ville wrote in message
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>

> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm developing a massively multiplayer

..http://openbirds.sourceforge.net/about.shtml mentions "Massively
multiplayer means that there is no 16, 64, or even 128 player limit. It
means that there's generally no limit. There also is only one server
that has all players in single game world. In commercial alternatives
there are a few hundred to few thousands players online."

..chk out our FG networking code, you can basically put "that one world
server" on all OB clients online.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: