On May 2, 2005 04:41 pm, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> This does indeed look ugly. I assume that no 3d apps are running HW
> accelerated?
I don't really know.  glxinfo says direct rendering: yes.  Xorg.0.log also
reports direct rendering is enabled.  Enemy Territory also runs, although it
is virtually unplayable just like the days when I was using XFree.  All these
evidences are telling me that applications are using hardware acceleration,
but I have a feeling that applications are still relying on software
rendering.

> I still wonder, though, how fgfs' "configure" could run through without
> complaint. You should also clean the source trees if you haven't already
> (make clean; rm -rf autom4te.cache) and configure again.
Configure returned no problem, but FlightGear still failed to compile.  Same
errors.

Ampere