Chris Metzler wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2005 16:21:52 +0200
Melchior FRANZ wrote:

This is extremely impressive. Very well done, not only the clouds
(fading in in the distance!; brighter?), but also lightning and rain.
(BTW: we could extract some more lightning info from metar IIRC, such as
lightning frequency; I didn't do this before, because we had no use for
it).

It's been gorgeous stuff so far. Does it solve the two most noticeable bugs I've seen:

- static 3d ground objects seen through the clouds with unlimited visibility
distance?

I thought it was corrected. If you launch fg with --enable-clouds3d the problem reappear, I can also see the problem Erick was talking and that I could not reproduce. The strange thing is that when I disable it in the property tree the visual bug persists
as if some (opengl) state is altered. The bug is not visible when launched with --disable-clouds3d.
I'll check that.

Harald.