Andy Ross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

05/16/2005 04:23 PM MST

Please respond to FlightGear developers discussions

FlightGear developers discussions <flightgear-devel@flightgear.org>

cc

bcc

Subject

Re: [Flightgear-devel] c172r-yasim solution error

MICHAEL G KRIZANSKY wrote:

>I'm getting a YASim Solution Error when I try to run the c172r-yasim.  The
>error states insufficient elevator for trim and FG then aborts. Is there
>anyone that can point me in the right direction.

This particular configuration isn't maintained.  I did it long ago when
submitting YASim as a proof
of concept (basically duplicating JSBSim airplanes).  The
official/maintained Cessna is the JSBSim
model.  If you want a good single engine example of a YASim aircraft,
the pa28-161 is your best
bet.

Andy

I noticed an earlier post regarding the A-10 yasim model with the same error and the repair seemed a simple typo repair, ( filght vs. light) in the control area.  Is there some way I could perform some maintennance on this model or am I bumping up against a steep wall.

Mike