On a mildly unrelated note, if you fly in fgfs in the Highveld using the
default cloud layers, you take off almost straight into cloud. While the
default cloud is great for KSFO, it breaks down for airports at higher
altitudes; perhaps a cloudbase relative to starting ground altitude
would be better?

Giles Robertson