On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 15:24, Josh Babcock wrote:
> It doesn't look like it would be too hard to do a 3D model. Not having
> to do instruments would only make it easier. I would suggest making a
> custom HUD instead of grafting fake instruments onto the model. If
> there's interest I think I could hack out a pretty nice textured model
> in a few days.

Just spotted this:

http://www.fg-warehouse.net/freebees/COLDITZ-GLIDER/COLDITZL.PDF

These guys have produced a build-it-yourself paper aeroplane based on
the Colditz glider, complete with blue&white chequered colour-scheme.

Useful as a guide for Josh's 3D modelling efforts, I'm sure. However,
the aerodynamic performance of the paper model are probably not useful
for giving us any clues for the FDM.

Steve