Le dimanche 22 mai 2005 à 20:56 +0200, Gerard ROBIN a écrit :
> Le dimanche 22 mai 2005 à 20:38 +0200, Melchior FRANZ a écrit :
> > * Gerard ROBIN -- Sunday 22 May 2005 19:58:
> > > "connect .Fatal error: not well-formed
> > >  at franceEST3,
> > > line 1, column 1
> > >  (received from SimGear XML Parser)"
> >

> > Oh, and these lines are OK and run through without problems.
> >
> > m.
> >
>    I have probably anything wrong on my side.
>  I will search deeper tomorrow before talking with you.
> thanks

   I succeeded to make it working with that process:

  FIRST:
   i start getelev without file as input
     => it gives me some messages errors
      but it continues loading fgfs.
  SECOND
   i start again with the file to be processed
     => it gives me the error message, we were discussing before (Fatal
error: not well-formed ........)
      but it continues and read the file, processing it.

   The result is good.

  I have searched what could be the cause of dysfunctions.
  Nothing found.
                I deactivated every parameters in .fgfs and .fgfsrc
                I entered the path of FG_ROOT (export .....)
                I gave the full path for the file
                I have the last perl version 5.8.5-12  FC3

  I conclude:
getelev during load do not read the filename "being a filename" but
"being an other parameter", which one ?

  We must remember:
the other versions with INTERVAL parameters where working for me.

--
Gerard