BONNEVILLE David writes:

> That is the problem ;-)
> I am diving into SG code, but if Norman or somebody helped by Norman know
> where
> i could find it, feel free to post a maessage :D

I haven't kept current with the code but AFAIK the elevation routines
live in FGFS / src / scenery / hitlist.xxx

The containing scenery tile for the point you are requesting elevation
for *must* be loaded into the scenegraph for these to work

I have forgotten exactly how to insure that an arbritrary tile is loaded
and the code has probably changed anyway since I last worked on it

HTH

Norman