Le jeudi 26 mai 2005 à 09:35 +0100, Richard Bytheway a écrit :
> [...]
  This goes to an answer and an advantage for the PLAYERS.
  Which is not in my sense the fundamental idea we have of FGFS.
  I am a LINUX user i like the open access to everything.
  Ten years ago when i ought to use and work on windows i did not like
that closed  system, and was happy when LINUX went up.
  May be, presents windows users don't know that existing advantage.
  Don't go back to the "DARK SIDE".
  Any way if a day that "functionality" is implemented, it must be an
option.
--
Gerard