To: "FlightGear developers discussions" <flightgear-devel@flightgear.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 3:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] [ANN] Blender 2.37

Theo Reticle wrote:

I was getting that same No Python window in Blender 2.36, even though I had
followed all of the instructions for Python 2.4 for Windows.  When I
installed Blender 2.37, all of the Python stuff worked. One thing I noticed that's a little odd in XP: the Python instructions say to add Python to your
Path in the following manner:

Here is the content of my Blender 2.37 text window under XP :

Using Python version 2.3
No installed Python found.
Only built-in modules are available.  Some scripts may not run.
Continuing happily.
Trying to import AC3D model(s) from i:\modeles 3D\TourCBX\tour-cbx-fb.ac ...
.. done!  Data imported in 0.183 seconds.

As you can see, although it complains it doesn't found Python, it was able to _import_ ( not load ) my ac model and the textures are all there ( they are in
the same directory than the model ).

-Fred