Le mercredi 08 juin 2005 à 10:14 -0500, Dave Culp a écrit :
> Before I get too far on the property node cloning thing I want to make sure
> this isn't a "feature" rather than a bug.  Does anyone want there to be old
> "/fdm/jsbsim" property nodes kept around whenever  fgInitFDM() is called?
>
> As background, when the sim is reset using this:
>
>           globals->get_commands()->execute("old-reinit-dialog", node);
>
> the old instance of the FDM is destroyed and a new one created in
> fgInitFDM().
> If this is a JSBSim FDM, then the property node "/fdm/jsbsim" stays and a new
> one, called "/fdm/jsbsim[1]" is created.  This happens again at every reinit.
>
> This is a problem because some instruments are tied to properties in
> "/fdm/jsbsim", so after a reset they are tied to inactive properties.
>

> Dave

You answer to one of my previous message
=======>

                            =Objet:
Reset with JSBSim==> JSBSim
duplicate
                             =Date:
Tue, 07 Jun 2005 14:34:52 +0200

=After RESET, and if using FDM JSBSim:

=FG duplicate a new FDM JSBSim,
=we can see it in Browser Property , /fdm/jsbsim (origine), /fdm/jsbsim1
=(new 1 first reset), /fdm/jsbsim2  (new 2 second reset)  and so on.

=We had the same error in FG-9.8

=The consequence is, after reset we cannot use JSB specific properties.

I guess it is a bug.

--
Gerard