> This is how it was designed since it's main purpose was sending data to
> the serial port or over the network. The file option (as it is now) is
> very useful for generating log files, so it is not possible to do it
> like that at this time.

However, you might want to add
<line_separator>carriagereturn</line_separator> to see if that helps.

If it doesn't work either it would be possible to add a specialized
line-separator that performs a fseek(0) just prior to writing the line.

Erik

Not worked also; maybe my mistake but i decided to play on generic code ,,, thanks for the help