On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:39:21 -0500, Curtis wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:14:09 -0500, Curtis wrote in message
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> > > http://www.flightgear.org/~curt/Models/Current/MidwestCitabria/
> > > If you scroll down a bit there's a take off picture (with the tail
> > > wheel  just coming up) and then two landing pictures (notice the
> > > position of  the airplane relative to the shadow.)
> >
> > ..but there were other arrivals?  ;o)
> > http://www.flightgear.org/~curt/Models/Current/MidwestCitabria/Link/IMG_2045.html
>
> That's one of my favorite non-flight pictures because of the sun
> angle.   It's taken in my driveway so there was no flying that day.

..those prop tips, ... taxiing?   ;o)

> One of these days it would be fun to rig up a wireless camera on
> board.  I could do several flights with different camera placements
> and orientations, mix in some ground footage, set to music, and it
> could come out looking really cool.  I've got an ultra cheap wireless
> video system, but it has horribly short range and horribly heavy
> batteries, and a really crappy camera so it's not very good for
> flying (and not much good for anything else for that matter.) :-)

..you're thinking about flying "the video"?  Use those batteries in your
1/4 scale Colditz bath tub and wind up a generator spool and feed it
magnetism off your magnetic prop drive flange.  Tap that spool thru a
diode bridge and a 7805, smooth things with a coupla capasitors each
side of the 7805, and hike the 7805's 5.0VDC with a .3V zener diode
to 5.3VDC.  You want sound too.  ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: