"Jon Berndt" wrote:

> Are you opposed, in principle, to providing U.S. users with accurate
> information? I don't
> understand what's got you so hot about this. It's an international project.
> Let's be clear
> for everyone.

This complies entirely with my intention. Please excuse me for missing
the point - from reading your comment I had the impression you simply
changed the comma to a dot in the PDF. Please send me a copy of your
PDF and I'll change the TeX source accordingly.

I'm currently thinking of some sort of a small "FlightGear
internationalization project" to avoid such confusion. I'll comment of
this the next day ....

Martin.