Le lundi 20 juin 2005 à 17:03 +0200, Gerard Robin a écrit :
> Le lundi 20 juin 2005 à 08:51 +0000, Martin Spott a écrit :
> > Gerard Robin wrote:

> > > Oh yes i have tried with taxidraw, it seem only operate on the taxiway,
> > > not the runway. I could not modify the runway start point
> >
> > There is no separate "runway start point", it is _always_ automagically
> > placed at the beginning of the runway. The effect you probably see is
> > sitting at the end of a grass runway that is being listed _before_ the
> > expected asphalt runway.
> >
> > To edit runways please click "Edit -> Unlock Runways", to change the
> > list order of an airfield simply employ your favourite text editor. If
> > you like to change the order or simply understand the structure of the
> > airport file, please have a look here:
> >
> >   http://www.x-plane.org/home/robinp/Apt810.htm
> >
> > Martin.
> Martin
>
> Concerning LFPO:
> the  aircraft stand by position (--lat --long) after launching FG
> is not the same than coordinate in apt.dat file   , it seem that it is
> existing an other data which takes place in an other file and used by
> FG during launching.
>
> Airport LFPO
> Does anybody else could try it, to be sure..(i suppose that north
> European people has downloaded the "France" scenery).
> If it is wrong on your side, it will be an indication for searching what
> is wrong.
>
> BTW: same error in my FG 9.8
>
> Thanks

I have found something:

Using taxidraw on LFPO (LFPO.btg file), i can export with TaxiDraw a
file in X-plane format, i get LFPO.dat, which should give the same
coordinates than the ones which the official apt.dat.  -->  IT IS NOT

that explain the "beside" position of the Aircraft.
Two possibilities:
  apt.dat is wrong --> we can modify it with a text editor
  LFPO.btg is wrong  --> how may we modify it ?

May be many others Airports have the same error.

Thanks for the answer

--
Gerard