Le mercredi 22 juin 2005 à 21:21 +0200, Melchior FRANZ a écrit :
> * Gerard Robin -- Wednesday 22 June 2005 20:54:
> > Le mercredi 22 juin 2005 à 19:54 +0200, Melchior FRANZ a écrit :
> > > Oh, you mean the XML interpolation. That is even less concerned ...
>
> > Thank, that is i hoped to ear .
>
> I don't even know why I answered such a nonsense question. How realistic
> is it that I check in a change to the controls handling that breaks the
> XML animation/interpolation code? And why didn't you just try it out?
> Next time I'll first demand that you explain why you think this could
> be the case. Bah ...
>
> m.

Melchior

My grand-father told me:
it is never nonsense questions, any questions are good :=)
i thank you for the answer.

That probably means that every questions without any returned answer are
nonsense questions.

My question was only due to a misunderstanding about the level that
modification applied on.

I am not able to test the last of the last CVS, every time, because
you know, i need, before, to add personal patchs (in spite of having
several versions in //).

Last remark, it is better to be sure, before a modification will be
applied, rather than discovering after, to late.

Have i been able to answer to your sense question about my nonsense
questions ? that is the question.  :=)

--
Gerard