Durk Talsma wrote:

On Tuesday 28 June 2005 18:36, John Wojnaroski wrote:
Still running with a modified version of Durk's code we used at
Scale3x.  we've been invited back for Scale4x and might just go to the
AVSIM meeting in San Diego during September.  See
www.flightgear.org/Project/747-JW

Great to hear that you actually managed to use the code. Hopefully by the time of the next show, I have the taxiway following code in place. I have now added some basic AI network editing capability to taxidraw. Getting this to use by flightgear shouldn't be too hard to code anymore (provided I have time).
Ground handling in FG is still lacking for the "heavies". Having to deal with a few more moving objects on the apron and taxiways would be an interesting exercise in ground handling.

What's the date of the next meeting?
Have been thinking of the AVSIM show in September down in San Diego, but not certain they will provide the support ( space and power) needed at the "low-ball" rate for freeware exhibits. Next planned event after that is Scale4X here in LA around Feb '06