On Tuesday 28 June 2005 18:36, John Wojnaroski wrote:

> Still running with a modified version of Durk's code we used at
> Scale3x.  we've been invited back for Scale4x and might just go to the
> AVSIM meeting in San Diego during September.  See
> www.flightgear.org/Project/747-JW

Great to hear that you actually managed to use the code. Hopefully by the time
of the next show, I have the taxiway following code in place. I have now
added some basic AI network editing capability to taxidraw. Getting this to
use by flightgear shouldn't be too hard to code anymore (provided I have
time).

What's the date of the next meeting?

Cheers,
Durk

P.S.,

It's very likely I'm in San Fransisco around mid April  next year, visiting
the society for Cognitive Neuroscience meeting. Any shows scheduled around
that time?

D.