Ampere K. Hardraade wrote:
> On June 28, 2005 12:06 am, Ampere K. Hardraade wrote:
>
>>On June 27, 2005 04:26 am, Erik Hofman wrote:
>>
>>>Harald at one point added a check to make sure the RenderTexture context
>>>was actually available. It almost looks like this was a bit too drastic.
>>>
>>>Erik
>>
>>Interesting.  I happen to keep getting an error regarding RenderTextuer
>>context -- in both 16bits and 24bits color.
>>
>>I have done "apt-get install --reinstall" for XFree and Mesa already, but
>>the error still presists.  I have begun doing searches on Google for this
>>error, but I haven't find anything helpful so far.
>>
>>Do you guys know what cause this error?
>>

>>Thanks in advance,
>>Ampere
>

> hmm... I have tried removing, purging and reinstalling everything related to
> Mesa, but the error message about RenderTexture is still there.
>
> Mathias is the only other person who has the same problem as I have, and
> he/she is also using the r200 driver:
> http://baron.flightgear.org/pipermail/flightgear-devel/2005-June/037272.html
>
> I guess something in RenderTexture.cpp is incompatible with Radeon driver?
>

> Ampere

> 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d

I also get this error, and am using the OS radeon driver with an r200
chip. No clouds either. In a possibly unrelated problem, when I turn on
the new shadow code the entire view from the cockpit gets dimmer, but
there is not appreciable effect outside the aircraft. Probably not
related, but who knows.

Josh