That's why you install *all* of them! And fgfs doesn't really "crash". It
just throws an exception that is only caught in bootstrap.cxx and causes
a 'regular' abort(). That's called error handling!  :-)

Some other idea? Will FGFS check/discard/revert_to_default network packets with not existing Aircraft identifications inside?

I guess I fixed that in CVS. Haven't tested it, though. And I can't
make binary packages ...

Nice to know :-) I will wait the next binary.

I am looking at mpmessages.hxx since Oliver told me the UDP packet structure is in there. I'd like to try writing some code in order to get some moving models on the ground. I am not skilled with python/perl/java and so on, but I guess forging some UDP packets is not that big effort and could be made even with PHP too, right? Any hint before I start doing that in a totally wrong way?

  R.