Am Sonntag 31 Juli 2005 00:50 schrieb Martin Spott:
> I just built the current CVS version of FlightGear on a LinuxPPC
> machine I have access to. Unfortunately I don't have a chance to
> actually run the binary and see if it works.
> If I post a simple binary package, would anyone test-run FG for me ?
>

> ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Devel/fgfs-20050730-LinuxPPC.tar.g
>
> Martin.

Good evening.. or good morning, as you like! ;)

Actually I could test it on my PowerBook, but I have Kubuntu as my Linux
distribution installed. Hence, I have libc 2.3.2. When I want to start fgfs,
it exits, with the information, that I need 2.3.4 - clear so far.

If you are able to turn something, that fgfs get compiled with 2.3.2, the
chances are probably better to provide a working binary! - I also can bake my
own fgfs. But that wasn't your intention, I assume.

Greetings,
Karsten