-------- Message transféré --------
De: Gerard Robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
À: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet: [Jsbsim-devel] Carrier: Aircraft Landing and Launching
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:56:35 +0200
Hi, Jon

Up to now, JSBSim does not offer the Aircraft Landing, Launching, on
Carrier.

With the old existing JSBSim which is integrated in FG CVS ,we can do it
with a specific patch.

If somebody do not want patch, it is only on way =>use  YaSim .

The new JSBSim stand alone is available. It will probably be integrated
in a near futur in FG.

Have you sheduled in a very short term before FG integration that
facility ?

I fear that we would not be able to use the old Patch.

And to have to use only YaSim.

Thanks

BTW: Isn't it interesting to include it in your stand alone release, the
Aircraft Dynamic analysis will be very interesting,  launching and
landing are very different compared to the  usual "take off,
landing".

--
Gerard