Le lundi 01 août 2005 à 09:55 +0200, Erik Hofman a écrit :
> Pablo J. wrote:
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > I'm very pleased to let you know that FlightGear was mentioned (although
> > consider as a "game") in the Computers section of Clarin, the most
> > important newspaper in Argentina, and the newspaper in Spanish language
> > with the most printed copies every day.
>
> Nice!
>
> > May be some of you is dissapointed that FG was mentioned along some
> > other free games, but for me is really very important that the link to
> > FG had appeared in such a publication in my country.
>
> I'm not that disappointed, FlightGear *can* be used as a game but it's
> main goal is a (scientific) flight simulator.
>
> Erik

Is it so "fat"   to say in our loved http://flightgear.org/.........

===What is really flightgear => scientific flight simulator.
===Who could be interested on => students, engineers, peoples who like
and want to learn how does an aircraft...........

We can understand it in http://jsbsim.sourceforge.net/. We could expand
it to FlightGear
--
Gerard