Josh Babcock wrote:
> These require a proprietary reader from Locklizard which does not
> have printing enabled.

Hrm... then apparently he has changed mechanisms.  The F-51D handbook
I ordered a year or so ago is a plain encrypted PDF (with an extra
step to get it off the CD that involves an emailed key).  It printed
just fine from acrobat reader; I have the hardcopy still to prove it.

This is upsetting.  It makes the manuals more or less useless to those
of us who don't use windows as our desktop OS.  Ah well.  I retract
the nice things I said about eflightmanuals.com.

Andy