Hans-Georg Wunder wrote:
> In the package there is a GPL-license.
> If this is enough, then everything is OK regarding the panel.

Unfortunately, due to clear evidence of (minor, admittedly) copyright
violation, this is not enough.  The issue isn't license compatibility,
it is copyright ownership.  John Carty cannot legally grant a license
to artwork he does not own.  We need to be 100% sure that the people
granting the license (GPL or otherwise) own the copyright.

> I wrote John a mail and told him, what Iam going to do,
> but I got no answer.

At this point, I think a statement from Mr. Carty is really the only
thing that will be acceptable.  It's possible he didn't understand the
rules, and generated some of the artwork via screenshots of other
aircraft in MSFS.  That's a showstopper for us.

Obviously Innis's model and FDM configuration are fine.  But my strong
suggestion is not to commit the panel until we can trace the history
of every image in it.

Andy