Hans-Georg Wunder schrieb:

- Do we have a place to store aircrafts with uncompliant aircrafts ???

Hi Hans-Georg,
there is an AVSIM category in the file library named "FlightGear" with 4 sub-categories: - base distribution, - source code, -scenery and terrain and miscellaneous files. You could place anything there as it is your problem and risk and not related to FlightGear
if there are copyright problems but I think this is not prudent and useful.
And you would be pretty lonely there as only 1 (!) file is there, in the wrong category and with obvious copyright infringements as the 747 repaint is a commercial movie theme. Despite the bad place I will upload a tool to AVSIM as the license of the compiler is "a non profit and personal" one and I don't want any problems for FlightGear. In Germany it is pretty clear that I am allowed to give this *.exe to other people as long as I do not take money with it. But what's about other parts of the world? I don't know. Therefore AVSIM is a good place as long as there are any doubts to protect FlightGear.

In your case, I would at least think about not giving your work away as aircraft designers of other flightsims very often copy even panels or sideviews out of other sims via screenshot and make it a basis of their own work. I can give a lot of samples where FLY! II panels and sideviews are taken for aircrafts of other sims (although FLY! isn't sold anymore the stuff is
copyrighted!). Some designers don't think about these things or ..
Therefore, if you can't get an answer from the author of the original panel, try to get other stuff. This is painful due to the lot of work you spent but on the long run it would be better for you and FlightGear to have a panel which could go into the basic 707 aircraft.
Regards
Georg EDDW